April 10, 2017 | by TYR Tactical
INTRODUCING THE HURON™ 40L (TOP LOADING & FRONT) ALLEGIANCE ASSAULTERS SUSTAINMENT PACK:
The Huron™ 40L (Top Loading & Front) Allegiance Assaulters Sustainment Pack is low profile as well as extremely versatile with exceptionally advanced attributes. It’s constructed with 500d Cordura® and high abrasion resistant 4-way stretch Tweave. The addition of a front beavertail keeps the front of the pack slick which prevents snagging in dense vegetation while also providing an additional load carriage option. The beaver tail is secured using low profile G-Hooks. The top front features a zipper opening for a full length pocket for additional storage. The sides of the pack are slick with the exception of 2 Tweave zippered pockets that lay flat and provide additional storage as well as two adjustable canteen pockets. Internally, the ALG040 has a small utility mesh pouch for storing smaller items as well as a hydration or communications pouch location on the internal back of the pack.
The pack utilizes the Huron™ PLUMA™ Load Carriage 20” Angled Frame. It is constructed with carbon fiber and aluminum. This makes the PLUMA™ Frame not only extremely strong and durable but as light as a feather at 1.0 lbs. Its strength-to- weight ratio is unmatched in today’s military market.
• Two Adjustable Canteen Pockets
• One The Huron™ Jungle Lower Back Mesh Pocket gives the user the option to increase the overall capacity without adding excess weight to the pack. Attaches to the Huron™ PLUMA™ Load Carriage Frame via low profile hook and loop.
• Removable Tweave Beavertail
• Flush Removable Pack Cap with Internal Mesh Pocket
• 11” Zippers for TYR Tactical® Standard Assaulters Zip On Platforms or Huron™ DAAP Direct Action Assaulters Pack attachment
• Huron™ PLUMA™ Load Carriage Frame - 20” Angled
• Two, External, Full Length Side Pockets
• Two, Internal, Full Length Mesh Pockets
• Carry Handle
• Yoke Load Levelers adjust the pack vertically and horizontally which assists in reducing fatigue.
• Antimicrobial/FR Treated Padded Spacer Mesh is used on the internal portions of the pack for comfort and moister wicking.
• Side Compression Straps change the overall capacity of the pack when areas are not in use.
• Pull-Forward Adjustable Belt Assembly
• Top Loading: Items are packed vertically with access to the main compartment at the top of the pack. Closure: Roll-Top with Three 1” Buckles
• Front Loading: Items are packed horizontally with the aid of Internal Compression Straps. The main compartment can be accessed from the front of the pack. Closure: Two Heavy Duty #10 Zippers
• Sized: Small/Medium & Large/XLarge
Wt. 6.35 lbs
Dim. 20.5” H x 11.5” W x 9.75” D
About TYR Tactical, LLC.
Founded by Jason Beck in 2010 and located in Peoria, Arizona, TYR Tactical™ proudly manufactures innovative, 100 percent American made tactical gear for the men and women serving our country.
16661 N. 84th Ave, Ste 110, Peoria, AZ 85382