The Huron™ Medical Assaulters Pack-X9 (HRN-ASP-MDX9) was designed to be low profile and extremely versatile. It’s engineered utilizing the revolutionary TYR Tactical® PV® material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. Generous amounts of PALS/MOLLE webbing allow scalability for different mission sets and has several multifaceted adjustable internal compartments to fit different operator needs.
The inside of the X9 is completely lined with Velcro® loop. This design feature allows you to customize the internal pouch layout. It also gives the medic/operator immediate access.
Design Features:CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT PATENT INFORMATION
• Qty. 1 Front Zippered Compartment
• Qty.1 Front Zippered Compartment with 1” Elastic which provides additional load carriage locations for tourniquets and other medical items.
• Qty.2 Removable Vertical Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, Tweave sides and clear front. Dim: 8.5”H x 3.75”W x 1.5”D
• Qty.2 Removable Horizontal Velcro® Pouches with expandable, 4-way stretch, Tweave sides and clear front Dim: 3.75”H x 8.5”W x 1.5”D
• Qty.1 Removable Medical Bungee Platform for quick acquisition items Dim: 6.5”H x 8”W
• Qty.1 Removable Large Gusseted Velcro® Pouch with expandable, 4-way stretch, tweave sides and clear front. It also features internal bungees for tourniquets and other medical items. Dim: 3.75”H x 8.5”W x 1.5”D
• Removable shoulders
• Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used on the internal portions of the vest for comfort
• Total System Wt: 3.5 lbs.
• Pack Dim: 17”H x 8.5”W x 4”D
How does this pack compare in size with other packs?
Download Spec: HRN-ASP-MDX9.pdf
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.