ALL SALES ARE FINAL – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
MSRP: $1,295.95 Includes Level IIIA Soft Armor
FINAL SALE PRICE: $595.95
SAVE 54% OFF RETAIL!
While Supplies Last. All sales are final on featured sale products. No Additional Discounts Apply on Sale Product. Discount cannot be applied to past purchases. No advanced purchase or inventory reservations.
The LWAS® Plate Carrier, TXP3A Soft Armor, Medium, MultiCam – Gen.1 (PRM-LWAS-MD-CR-MC) is made with our PV® material which offers overall weight reduction, increased resistance to abrasion and also enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest. Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used internally for comfort. The front carrier has a top loading external plate pocket and a removable triple magazine kangaroo front flap which is used to secure the adjustable cummerbund. Attachment points are provided at the bottom of the carrier for the added capability of ballistic lower abdomen or ballistic groin protector accessories. The rear carrier has an internal plate pocket and MOLLE flap which is used to secure the adjustable cummerbund. The top of the back panel provides a reinforced horizontal drag handle. Attachment points are provided at the bottom of the carrier for the added capability of a ballistic lower back protector.
FEATURES:ALL SALES ARE FINAL – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
• Includes TXP3A Soft Armor which meets Level IIIA NIJ0101.06 Specifications
• Fits standard SAPI and ESAPI Plates .75” - 1” Thick
• Two Wire Releasable Cable
• PALS Webbing for MOLLE Attachment
• Hydration/Communication Tabs for Routing
• Removable MOLLE Kangaroo Front Flap, Holds Three 5.56 Mags
• Shoulder Pads
• The Patented Ballistic Vein® increases load carriage performance, provides a rigid platform, reduces fatigue, stabilizes and enhances soft armor inserts. US Patent No. 9,435,614 Australia Patent No. 2014233550. Patent Pending in Canada and Europe
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP NLT TWO WEEKS AFTER PLACEMENT.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - 100% BERRY COMPLIANT
Please allow 2-3 Business Days for Processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.