ALL SALES ARE FINAL – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
SIZE: Medium (170-220 lbs)
FINAL SALE PRICE: $495.95
SAVE 62% OFF RETAIL!
No Additional Discounts Apply. Discount cannot be applied to past purchases
The CLOSEOUT LWAS® Plate Carrier, Medium, TXP3A, MultiCam – Gen.1 (PRM-LWAS-MD-TXP3A-MC) is made with our PV® material which offers overall weight reduction, increased resistance to abrasion and also enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest. Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used internally for comfort. The front carrier has a top loading external plate pocket and a removable triple magazine kangaroo front flap which is used to secure the adjustable cummerbund. Attachment points are provided at the bottom of the carrier for the added capability of ballistic lower abdomen or ballistic groin protector accessories. The rear carrier has an internal plate pocket and MOLLE flap which is used to secure the adjustable cummerbund. The top of the back panel provides a reinforced horizontal drag handle. Attachment points are provided at the bottom of the carrier for the added capability of a ballistic lower back protector.
FEATURES:ALL SALES ARE FINAL – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
• Includes SPEAR/BALCS Cut TXP3A Soft Armor Panels
• Fits standard SAPI and ESAPI Plates .75” - 1” Thick
• Two Wire Releasable Cable
• PALS Webbing for MOLLE Attachment
• Hydration/Communication Tabs for Routing
• Removable MOLLE Kangaroo Front Flap, Holds Three 5.56 Mags
• Shoulder Pads
• The Patented Ballistic Vein® increases load carriage performance, provides a rigid platform, reduces fatigue, stabilizes and enhances soft armor inserts. US Patent No. 9,435,614 Australia Patent No. 2014233550. Patent Pending in Canada and Europe
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP NLT TWO WEEKS AFTER PLACEMENT.
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.