The Huron™ 32L (Top Loading & Front) Assaulters Sustainment Pack - MOLLE (HRN-ASP032-M) is low profile as well as extremely versatile with exceptionally advanced attributes. It’s constructed with 500d Cordura® and high abrasion resistant 4-way stretch Tweave. The addition of a front beavertail keeps the front of the pack slick which prevents snagging in dense vegetation while also providing an additional load carriage option. The beaver tail is secured using low profile G-Hooks or 1” Buckles. The top front features a zipper opening for a full length pocket for additional storage. The sides of the pack feature PALS webbing for MOLLE attachment as well as two adjustable canteen pockets. Internally, the ASP032-M has a small utility mesh pouch for storing smaller items as well as a hydration or communications pouch location on the internal back of the pack.
• Two Adjustable Canteen Pockets
• Removable Tweave Beavertail
• Removable, Low Profile, Padded Waist Belt• Flush Pack Cap with Internal Mesh Pocket
• Carry Handle• Yoke Load Levelers adjust the pack vertically and horizontally which assists in reducing fatigue.• Antimicrobial/FR Treated Padded Spacer Mesh is used on the internal portions of the pack for comfort and moister wicking.• Side Compression Straps change the overall capacity of the pack when areas are not in use.
• Internal Carbon Fiber Frame
• Pull-Forward Adjustable Belt Assembly• Top Loading: Items are packed vertically with access to the main compartment at the top of the pack. Closure: Drawstring & Single Compression Strap• Front Loading: Items are packed horizontally with the aid of Internal Compression Straps. The main compartment can be accessed from the front of the pack. Closure: Two Heavy Duty #10 Zippers
• Qty.4 1” Buckles
Dim: 18.5”H x 11.5”W x 7.25”D
Download Here: HRN-ASP032-M_Spec.pdf
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - 100% BERRY COMPLIANT
Our products are currently made to order. Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.