The Huron™ Assaulters Sustainment Pack – SOF (HRN-ASP008) was designed based on mission requirements of Special Operations. This low profile pack is extremely versatile with exceptionally progressive attributes. It’s engineered utilizing the revolutionary TYR Tactical® PV® material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. Generous amounts of PALS/MOLLE webbing allow scaling the pack up or down for different mission sets and has several multi-facet adjustable internal compartments to fit different operator needs.
• 3 Hydration Ports
• Wire Routing Channels
• Internal hydration bladder pocket
• Removable internal storage zipper pocket for items like batteries, etc.
• Two integrated expandable side pockets perfect for a Nalgene® bottle or canteen
• Removable shoulders
• Removable Beavertail
• Velcro® Hook PALS/MOLLE webbing on the Beavertail to accommodate name tapes or flags
• Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used on the internal portions of the vest for comfort
• Wt: 2.59 lbs.
• Main Body Dim: 16” H x 8” W x 5” D
• Cubic Inches: 640
• Cubic Liters: 10.49
• NSN#: 8465016329644
How does this pack compare in size with other packs?
Download Here: HRN-ASP008_spec.pdf
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.