The Huron™ Hot Weather Uniform Pants
(HRN-HWU107-P) is the culmination of years of materials and design research and development. Our goal was to provide operators with an extremely lightweight, quick drying, durable, hot weather uniform that would be the best performing and most comfortable combat garment they have ever worn. The end result was a combination of newly developed 3.6oz 100% ripstop nylon, 4-way stretch tweave, poly mesh, and 4-way stretch polyester with X-Static® technology. This uniform is treated with No Fly Zone® and MCS® Blocker, it provides sun protection, and with the addition of X-Static® we have added anti-microbial, no odor, no static cling, and cooling properties. Special Features:
We have incorporated ventilation points on several areas of the uniform. The use of poly mesh and poly 4-way stretch on the cargo pockets allow for air to pass through the garment during both static and active situations. This feature coupled with our highly breathable and quick drying materials allows the wearer to maintain comfort in even the harshest of environments. Additionally, the uniform integrates anti-odor/antimicrobial X-Static® in critical areas. X-Static® prevents the growth of bacteria and spread of infection, allowing the user to wear the garment for extended periods of time without washing.
Design and Functionality:
The Hot Weather Uniform pulls from retro designs while simultaneously introducing cutting edge materials and features. We have eliminated unwanted weight through material selection and design. The finished product is 1.8 lbs. which is a full pound lighter than standard NYCO uniforms. The uniform is a slim cut which incorporates several adjustment points for a custom fit. We also used 4-way stretch tweave in critical areas were additional freedom of movement is required.
Click here to see a Product Review
• Groin, waist band and knees incorporate 4-way stretch tweave for added range of motion, comfort, and abrasion resistance
• Universal Knee Pad Pockets
• Knee Cinching Tabs
• Two Front and Two Rear low profile slash pockets. The bottom of these pockets are constructed with poly mesh for water/debris drainage and airflow.
• Two Cargo Pockets with ventilation. Low profile design allows the pockets to lay flat when not in use
• Bar Button and Velcro® fly closure
• Boot Cuff Velcro® Cinching Tabs
• Internally Sewn, Poly Mesh Boot Gaiter
• Designed to work in-conjunction with the Huron™ Hot Weather Uniform Blouse (Sold Separately)
“When Superior Antimicrobial and Anti-odor Performance is Demanded.”
Click here to learn more about X-STATIC®
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - 100% BERRY COMPLIANT
Our products are currently made to order. Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.