The TYR Tactical® PICO-DS Medical Chest Rack (TYR-LWMD204-V2) provides true “Mission Adaptability” for the end user. It was designed to be worn as a stand-alone rack or it can be attached to the PICO-DS Assaulters Plate Carrier via the Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) buckle system. Each rack comes standard with a removable H-Harness. Additionally, a removable antimicrobial/FR treated spacer mesh pad is used internally for comfort and decreased dry time in arid/tropical conditions. Our overall design philosophy is centered around priorities of care following the MARCHE protocols. The Medical Chest Rack allows the user to remain hands free and mobile while administering care. Designed specifically around the guidelines from the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC).
• Adjustable/Removable H-Harness
• 500-denier Cordura®
• Qty.4 Tourniquet GP Pouches. High strength and abrasion resistant 4-way stretch Tweave is used on the gusset of the pouches which allow them to expand when needed.
• Internal 1” Elastic loops, Bungee and 3/8” MOLLE webbing which provide additional load carriage locations for tourniquets and other medical items.
• Heavy Duty #10 Zipper Closure
• Velcro® Securing tab for quick release access
• Removable H-Harness
• Removable antimicrobial/FR treated spacer mesh pad
• Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) buckle system
• Qty.1 Internal and External Pocket with Velcro® Closure
Wt: 24.8 oz.
Dim: 7” H x 9” W x 2.25” D
Download Here: TYR-LWMD204-V2_Spec.pdf
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.