The Huron™ Escape and Evasion - Bag (HRN-EEB-250) is a truly revolutionary step forward in functionality and capability design. Using our revolutionary Patented PV® material in critical areas, the bag is lightweight yet incredibly strong, durable and abrasion resistant.
• 10’’ x 12’” zippered internal mesh pocket.
• Internal radio pocket with antenna port.
• Internal divider pocket with open-top utility pouch and stretch MOLLE for securing pens, lights, etc.
• Wt: 1lb 12oz
• Dim: 970cu in. Capacity
• Main Compartment 13”W x 10”H x 5”D and includes:
• Made with the Revolutionary Hybrid PV® (Pluma Vires®) Material
• 50% Weight Reduction on Average
• Independently Tested to 8X the Abrasion Resistance of Standard Mil-Spec Nylon
• Higher Tensile Strength than 1000D Nylon
• Improved Structural / Load Carriage Performance and Durability
Download Here: HRN-EEB-250_spec.pdf
The underside of the bag’s flap closure includes a 10” x 9” clear vinyl pocket for maps or papers that need protection from the elements. The flap also conceals a 9”W x 5”H x 1”D kangaroo pouch that comes standard with a removable open-top M4 triple mag pouch and a removable zipper-top attachment that converts the pouch to an enclosed general purpose pouch.
The backside of the bag features a 10”H x 11”W x 2.5”D top-zip, gusseted pistol pouch with ambidextrous hook & loop holster.
The bag comes complete with and adjustable, padded shoulder strap, top carry strap handle, and a concealable waist belt for extra security when needed.
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.