Communication: Dealer fills out and submits DOR form along with a quote request to DOR@tyrtactical.com. Form is available for download on our website at any time. TYR Tactical® will confirm submission has been received and a signed copy will be returned to you if your DOR is approved.
Appreciation: If all the above criteria are met, DOR will receive preferential pricing. Please note that bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price exponentially. TYR Tactical® and affiliated brands are not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.
*Includes products from all three brand names: TYR Tactical®, Huron™ and Revere K9™
DOR FINAL REVIEW…
• The DOR program is to support and reward those dealers who are actively pursuing business opportunities within our industry.
• All TYR Tactical® Dealers will receive the same pricing if no DOR form is submitted and approved.
• Purely submitting the DOR form does not guarantee preferential pricing. DOR criteria must be met. An approval/denial will be sent after your submission is reviewed.
• All DOR’s are first come first serve. No exceptions.
• DOR form must be filled out completely and submitted via email prior to product going out to bid. No DOR will be accepted after the RFQ has been issued.
• The DOR is awarded on a deal-by-deal basis and does not mean the dealer “owns” the DOR on affiliated product/customer that was originally approved. (product swaps with like items are ok, ex. Carrier for Carrier, pouch for pouch).
• If TYR Tactical® initiates the sale, no DOR’s will be accepted.
• Bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price exponentially. TYR Tactical® and affiliated brands are not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.