The TYR Tactical® PICO-DS Assaulters Plate Carrier (TYR-PICO-DS) is a lightweight and configurable system. It acts as a scalable foundation which the operator can configure based on mission requirements.
It’s engineered utilizing our revolutionary Patented
material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. Patented PV® has been tested to have 7-10 times higher abrasion resistance than standard mil spec nylon. Patented PV® also enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest. 4-way stretch Tweave is used internally for comfort. PV®
• PALS Webbing for MOLLE Attachment
• Features a removable Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) buckle system for integrating chest racks and other accessories
• The circumference of the Three Row Slotted Base Cummerbund incorporates poly mesh which quickens dry time in both arid and humid climates. It also allows excess heat to vent, further decreasing dry time.
• Removable MOLLE Front Flap with MOLLE/PALS webbing to attach mission specific pouches
• NEW 1.5” Low Profile Shoulder Pads with easy front to back overlapping adjustment
• Hard sewn zippers on the back of the carrier allow the user to integrate DS Assaulters Zip-On Back Panels
• Reinforced Drag Handle
• Wt. 4.15 lbs Medium Carrier with T52/SP Soft Armor
The Patented Ballistic Vein® increases load carriage performance, provides a rigid platform, reduces fatigue, stabilizes and enhances soft armor inserts.
US Patent No. 9,435,614 Australia Patent No. 2014233550 Europe Patent No. 2853853
Patent Pending in Canada SOFT ARMOR OPTIONS:
• CARRIER ONLY $445.95
• UPGRADE to Certified T52/SP Soft Armor Level II NIJ0101.06 Specifications $695.95
Learn more about ballistic panel shapes.
DOWNLOAD THE SIZING CHART
Carrier size relates to the size of the plates:
Small: 9.75"x12” Plate Pocket
Medium: 10.5"x12.75” Plate Pocket
Large: 11.25"x13.5” Plate Pocket
XLarge: 11.75"x14.65” Plate Pocket
Available in three different styles depending on the profile (thickness) of your plate.
PICO 1 will holds SAPI/ESAPI plates
PICO 4 will hold the Morgan Level III plate
PICO 6 will hold TYR-HA3/7 plate styles
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.
Add T52/SP Armor +$250