The TYR Tactical® Female PICO-MV (TYR-F-PICO-MV) is one of our latest body armor innovations. This multi- platform, modular design allows the operator to change and adapt to mission sets with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. You can also convert your current TYR Tactical® plate carrier to a female system. The Female PICO-MV integrates with any existing PICO or PICO-MV plate carrier back panel (Figure 3 & 4). It’s engineered utilizing our revolutionary Patented PV® material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion. Patented PV® has been tested to have 7-10 times higher abrasion resistance than standard mil spec nylon. PV® also enhances the ballistic attributes of armor within the vest. Antimicrobial/FR treated padded spacer mesh is used internally for comfort.
This plate carrier utilizes a five piece design called the Patent Pending Integrated Ballistic System that increases ballistic protection, decreases side spall and reduces back face deformation. Please note that hard plates are sold separately.
• Patent Pending Female Shape
• PALS webbing for MOLLE attachment
• Hydration/Communication Tabs for routing
• Removable MOLLE Kangaroo Front Flap, Holds Three 5.56 Mags
• Two Side Mag PALS Adapters, holds four 5.56 Mags
• Shoulder Pads
• The Patented Ballistic Vein® increases load carriage performance, provides a rigid platform, reduces fatigue, stabilizes and enhances soft armor inserts.
US Patent No. 9,435,614 Australia Patent No. 2014233550 Europe Patent No. 2853853
Patent Pending in Canada
• Reinforced Drag Handle
• Comes Standard with PALS Adapter Sets:
(TYR-LW106A23F, TYR-LW112AS-4, TYR-LW106A23)
• Repair Buckle Kit
• Wt. 5.75 lbs Medium Carrier with T52/SP Soft Armor
Download Here: TYR-F-PICO-MV_spec.pdf
Compatible with the XFrame™ Patented Dynamic Load Carriage™ System
WATCH THE XFrame™ Dynamic Load Carriage™ SYSTEM™ IN ACTION
The Female PICO-MV is available in three different styles depending on the profile (thickness) of your plate:
PICO 1 accommodates standard SAPI/ESAPI plates (.75” thick)
PICO 2 will hold Cercom & Ceradyne® plate styles (.5” thick)
PICO 3 will hold Low Vis & TYR-LV1191 styles (.25” thick)
PICO 6 will hold TYR-HA3/7 plate styles (.5” thick)
DOWNLOAD SIZING CHART
Insert Options:No Additional Charge
• Includes T52/SP Soft Armor which meets Level II NIJ0101.06 Specifications
• Upgrade to TXP3A Soft Armor which meets Level IIIA NIJ0101.06 Specifications $1,295.95
Learn more about ballistic panel shapes.
Our products are currently made to order.
Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?