The Huron™ Combat Cold Weather Uniform Pant (HRN-CWU105-P) is an ultra-light, packable soft shell pant that provides ample protection from wind and light rain. Throughout the design process we focused on developing a system that provides comfort, durability, and weather protection. The end result was a “go anywhere, do anything” garment that your gear closet has been missing.
The Pants combine 2-Way Stretch Softshell material and a 4-Way Stretch Tweave for comfort and durability. They offer two front slash pockets, two rear zippered pockets, and two zippered cargo pockets. The wide waistband has large belt loops to accommodate belt’s up to 2” in height, a button fly, and a Velcro® front closure. The knees are double layered Tweave for both stretch and durability. They incorporate a pocket for inserting knee pads if preferred. Similar in design to our popular Huron™ Hot Weather Uniform, the pants use 4-Way Stretch in key areas that allow for complete freedom of movement. The uniform is also treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Groin, waist band and knees incorporate 4-way stretch tweave for added range of motion, comfort, and abrasion resistance
• Universal Knee Pad Pockets
• Knee Cinching Tabs
• Two Rear low profile slash pockets (Zipper Closure)
• Two Cargo Pockets. Low profile design allows the pockets to lay flat when not in use. (Zipper Closure)
• Bar Button and Velcro® fly closure
• Boot cuff drawstring adjustment
• Designed to work in-conjunction with the Huron™ Combat Cold Weather Uniform Jacket (Sold Separately)
Download Here: HRN-CWU105-P_spec.pdf PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - 100% BERRY COMPLIANT
Our products are currently made to order. Click here to see Standard lead-times. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder or availability information after placement.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
Have a Question?
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.
Pant Size CWU105