PV® Tactical™ Base Belt (TYR-PVTBB) is built out of one continuous piece of PV® and folded three times giving it an estimated 1200 lbs. of tensile strength per sq. inch on the belts surface. The PV® TBB gives the user a very flexible and comfortable wearing belt while maintaining the strength of the PV® Material. The belt features a 2” Cobra Buckle with a protective disbursement pad to provide increased comfort to the wearer. It also features a hard point to provide for securing lanyard, etc. It is compatible with the XFrame™, Low Profile, and Standard BROKOS Belts.
All TYR Tactical™ products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times are between 45 and 60 business days from placement. You will be contacted by Customer Service with backorder information after placement. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
• Dim: 2” W
• Small: 28-32”
• Medium: 33”-36”
• Large: 37”-40”
• XLarge: 41”-44”
• 2Xlarge: 44”+
• Brokos Belt XFrame™
• Low Profile Brokos Belt
• Brokos Belt
• Standard Uniform/Tactical Pants
• Made with the Revolutionary Hybrid
PV® (Pluma Vires) Material
• 50% Weight Reduction on Average
• Independently Tested to 8X the Abrasion Resistance of Standard Mil-Spec Nylon
• Higher Tensile Strength than 1000D Nylon
• Improved Structural / Load Carriage Performance and Durability
Video Review: No reviews are currently available for this product.
Double Xtra Large