The DOR_Program is to support and reward those dealers who understand what TYR Tactical and its affiliated brands can provide and are actively pursuing business opportunities within our industry. The basis of this program surrounds three things: Initiation, Communication, and Appreciation.
Initiation: Dealer initiates a sales opportunity by on site demonstrations of our products* or putting a significant amount of time into educating and selling to a qualified customer. Please note that not every sale will qualify as a DOR sale. If someone simply asks for pricing, or our product* is requested on an existing bid, this does not qualify for DOR pricing. The DOR program is dependent upon the dealer’s initiation of business. Please be sure to fully document the work you’ve done to support your request for DOR Pricing.
Communication: Dealer fills out and submits DOR form along with a quote request to . Form is available for download on our website at any time. TYR Tactical® will confirm submission has been received and a signed copy will be returned to you if your DOR is approved.
Appreciation: If all the above criteria are met, DOR will receive preferential pricing. Please note that bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price exponentially. TYR Tactical® and affiliated brands are not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.
*Includes products from all three brand names: TYR Tactical®, Huron™ and Revere K9™
DOR FINAL REVIEW…
• The DOR program is to support and reward those dealers who are actively pursuing business opportunities within our industry.
• All TYR Tactical® Dealers will receive the same pricing if no DOR form is submitted and approved.
• Purely submitting the DOR form does not guarantee preferential pricing. DOR criteria must be met. An approval/denial will be sent after your submission is reviewed.
• All DOR’s are first come first serve. No exceptions.
• DOR form must be filled out completely and submitted via email prior to product going out to bid. No DOR will be accepted after the RFQ has been issued.
• The DOR is awarded on a deal-by-deal basis and does not mean the dealer “owns” the DOR on affiliated product/customer that was originally approved. (product swaps with like items are ok, ex. Carrier for Carrier, pouch for pouch).
• If TYR Tactical® initiates the sale, no DOR’s will be accepted.
• Bids can still be lost if DOR increases their bid price exponentially. TYR Tactical® and affiliated brands are not libel for the loss of a bid due to DOR’s final bid price.
TYR Tactical® Headquarters
9330 N 91st Ave., Peoria, AZ 85345
Map & Directions
Call Toll Free: (US Only) 1-888-602-7667
International: (All other countries) 1-623-240-1400
Join Us on our Social Media Outlets: